- 1. Education in civic values and a culture of peace.
- 2. The professional performance of teachers in the development and transformation of educational systems.
- 3. Challenges and perspectives in teacher education.
- 4. Public policies in science, technology and innovation for inclusive and sustainable development.
- 5. Information technology and communication in education. Their contribution to a culture for sustainable development.
- 6. Quality assessment for inclusive and equitable education within the framework of the 2030 Education Agenda.
- 7. Environmental education for sustainable development and disaster prevention.
- 8. Culture, education and society.
- 9. Physical education, sport and health in educational institutions.
- 10. Over-all attention for childhood and adolescence.
- 11. Directing the teaching-learning process.
- 12. Vocational training, employment and professional orientation in terms of social demands.
- 13. Organization and administration of educational institutions.
- 14. The contributions of the Educational Sciences to the development of educational practice.
- 15. School - Family - Community Integration for sustainable human development.
- 16. Literacy and education for youth and adults.
- 17. The thoughts of José Marti and Commander-in-Chief Fidel Castro in the work of Cuban education.
- 18. Latin American Educational Thought.
- 19. Challenges and Prospects for training of professionals in an innovative university.
- 20. Influence of unions and teacher associations on the sustainable development of education.
- 21. Inclusive education, equitable, quality and life -long learning for all.
- 22. Education for indigenous peoples and the rural sector. innovative policies for sustainable human development.
- 23. Quality technical and professional training and their contribution to the socio-economic development of countries.
Each one of these key topics is composed of different subjects that will be discussed in symposiums and forums; they will be covered in courses (pre-Congress and parallel to the event) developed by highly qualified, experienced teachers and researchers.